We understand that circumstances may arise that prevent individuals from attending BigSurv23.
This document outlines the cancellation policy for the Conference to ensure clarity and transparency regarding cancellations, refunds, and related matters.
- Cancellations made prior to August 10 will be eligible for a full refund, with the exception of an administrative fee of $50.
- Cancellations made after August 10 and prior to September 15 are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fee.
- Refunds of registration fees will not be issued for cancellations made after September 15.
- Payments for dinner and/or one-day tour are fully refundable until October 15.
- Payments for short courses are non-refundable unless the minimum number of people is not completed.
- Any extra or unforeseen charges related to credit card fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
In the occurrence of a force majeure, the conference organizers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the conference. The decision to cancel or postpone will be made after careful consideration of the circumstances and in compliance with any applicable laws or regulations.
In the case of cancellation or postponement due to force majeure, the conference organizers will act in the best interest of the participants and make all reasonable efforts to provide refund options to registered participants whenever feasible, with the exception of any administrative fees.
Requisites for cancellation:
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To accurately process the cancellation and refund, the written request must contain the following information:
- Proof of registration (E-mail sent by UNA-Ecuador)
- Registration Details: Participant’s name, order number, and contact information
- Cancellation reason
- Payment Information: If a refund is approved, we will need the participant’s payment details, such as bank account information or PayPal email.
Time to process a refund:
In the case a cancellation occurs, we will strive to process refunds as efficiently as possible. The estimated time frame for refunds to be processed is within 2-4 weeks from the date the cancellation request is approved. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to reflect in your account, depending on your financial institution’s policies and processing time